Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome Sloppy Anglers'

I'd like to personally welcome you all to my Sloppy Angler Blog! This blog was developed to help novice Freshwater Anglers (in the Triangle Area of North Carolina) improve their fishing skills, keep everyone up to date on the local fishing report and have a damn good time just talking about fishing.

Sloppy Angler focuses on Lake Jordan, Falls Lake and Shearon Harris Lake. In my coming posts, you'll see boat ramp locations, boat ramp pictures, my fishing excursions reports, helpful fishing links and lots more info to get everyone started.

Thank you for checking out the site.

"Tight Lines"

-DB

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My wife and I just moved to Chapel Hill and we sure could use some help with some fishing spots (and bait advice).
    We have a little sneak-type boat that fits in the bed of my truck and we have a trolling motor.
    We typically fish largemouth, brim, and are happy hitting catfish too - anything that will bite.
    We live close to Jordan Lake. So, we have dropped into it with only a few catches. We just like to relax but would really appreciate some advice on where we might could catch a fish or two.
    My wife is pregnant, so the public restrooms around some of the Jordan Lake spots have been a nice touch - but not a necessity.
    Thanks.
    Dunc
    duncwilliamsjr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete